Message Board Message Board

Thank you for contacting us, please send us your message. We will respond as soon as possible.

* required field

Student jobs

You have the opportunity to work as a student in Debrecen.

If you’re a third country national in Hungary holding a residence permit for the purpose of studies and a student mobility residence permit, furthermore, a student mobility certificate you may engage in any full-time occupational activity during your term-time for maximum thirty hours per week, and outside your term-time for a maximum period of ninety days or sixty-six working days in a year.

Your employment contract can only be concluded until your residence permit for study purposes is valid.

You will also need a tax identification number and TAJ number.


Job opportunities for university students


  • Call center
  • Administration (in financial field)
  • Light physical work
  • Food delivery


How to find a job


  • Direct approach
  • Looking on Campus
  • Job Centre: Contact one of the agencies specialized in student jobs:



Useful tips


The curriculum vitae, also known as CV, is one the most important thing for job hunting. You should prepare your resume first. You can use this Europass template.

There are several positions for which you need to know Hungarian.

It's good to know that you can't earn a living wage from student work, most of the time it's just pocket money.

  • After your arrival you need to start registration within 3 days in case you would like to stay here more than 30 days.
Still in trouble?
We are here to help,
feel free to contact us:
class="jobbox_kapcsolatbox" href="mailto:uh!pont!bedinu!pont!ude!kukac!retoohselbuort"> mail uh!pont!bedinu!pont!ude!kukac!retoohselbuort Mobile Ms. Nóra Máthé +36 30 227 8603
3D virtual map
For academic questions